2011年12月8日木曜日

Feel songs


BEE GEES
I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
And it's me you need to show

[CHORUS:]
How deep is your love
I really need to learn
'cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest darkest hour
You're my saviour when I fall
And you may not think
I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do
And it's me you need to show

[CHORUS]
[repeat and fade]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
How do you feel this song?
..............................................................................................................................................................
Good? Bad? Why?
 .............................................................................................................................................................
The title is  "How deep is your love?" . Let's translate this title freely into Japanese!!
...............................................................................................................................................................

4 件のコメント:

  1. this song title is "How deep is your love", doesn't it?!

    返信削除
  2. How do you feel this song?

    This song is very heartful song.


    Good? Bad? Why?


    I like it. I like melody.


    Let's make title for this song!!

    深愛



    kai

    返信削除
  3. This song makes me peaceful.
    I think your idea is good.
    To think free is important for students.

    返信削除
  4. what a comfortable song!!
    it's is interesting your first question.students will listen carefully i think.

    返信削除